Players from forums all over the internet shows how to Cheat CoasterVille using Charles Debugger.
It's too early maybe the game is not yet stable. Here's the short excerpt and screenshot on how they do it.
"Edit the REQUEST when you buy something in Charles, and don't touch the RESPONSE."
Say you buy 1 item, set the breakpoint before you click BUY.
- Buy it, Click Stop in Charles Debugger
- Find SEND and RECEIVE folder in Charles Debugger, then in the request.
- Edit the data in the RECEIVE folder. you'll see the number 1 in the amount of thing that you buy, change it to the amount you want.
- For cash, edit the data in SEND folder. change the number 1 to negative numbers, as much as you want.
The numbers are not instantly changed. You must refresh the game and check the inventory after.
More Details below.
CoasterVille Coins Cheat
- 1. Load your Coasterville / 100 %/
- Open Charles Debugger
- In Coasterville Click "Dsign Mode"
- Click - Sell
- In Charles Debugger click enable breakpoints
- Sell any items, close design mode then wait for the first pop up- object-edit request, AMF, Params, see the Line / Receive and Send/
- Checkout "cn - integer 1" and change the value 1 to 10000 then Click Execute. Referesh the Game
*Charles Debugger is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
For sure Zynga will fix this bug and it won't last that long.
*This post is for reference only, do not use this cheat. Zynga might reset your game progress anytime.