Here are some Guides that will help you unlock the Hidden Chronicles Mystery!
- Using Energy
- Mastery work, Highest score & Max level of Mastery
- Visiting Friends
- Using FastFind
- Earning Estate Points
- The Best Way to Track HC Feed Posts
- Using Hidden Chronicles Interface & Tools
Uncover hidden objects, solve puzzles, and share the mystery with your friends! Find new neighbors here! Hidden Chronicles Add Neighbors
Energy is essential for game play, and you use it to enter scenes. Energy is received as a gift from your friends, by visiting neighbors, purchasing it in the Marketplace, when leveling up, or automatically over time. 1 Energy is earned every 5 minutes, as long as you have less than the maximum energy available.
How does scene mastery work? What is the highest score possible per scene? What is the max level of mastery possible?
Each time you play a scene, things such as taking a hint, time, difficulty, and combinations of items found all contribute to the score that you can earn in each scene. The more points that you earn per scene, the more trophies you will earn for that scene; the scene will become a little more challenging each time you reach a new trophy level. The highest total score possible is 2 million points. You can earn up to 5 Mastery trophies in each scene.
When visiting your friends daily, you can challenge them to a game of FastFind to see which of you can find more hidden objects in a particular scene in 60 seconds. You can also hide a secret package on a neighbor’s estate so they will have a surprise next time they play the game.
FastFind games allow you to challenge your friends to find as many items as possible within 60 seconds. Points are awarded based on combinations, accuracy, and total number of items found.
Estate Points are earned by decorating your estate with various items from the marketplace. Be careful! When you sell an item that you've decorated your estate with, you will also lose the estate points for that item.
Artifacts point to a powerful book, known as the Hidden Chronicles. The Guardian's role is to restore these artifacts through the completion of quests and scenes to find the Hidden Chronicles.
This is the best way to keep track of Hidden Chronicles game feeds. This is one sure-fire way to make sure that you can find every Hidden Chronicles feed post in your Facebook stream.
When you bookmark the Hidden Chronicles feed link below, all you need to do is click it when you're logged into Facebook and it will show you ALL HC feeds that your friends have posted.
Bookmarking the Hidden Chronicles feed link
- Click here to see all your Hidden Chronicles feeds.
- Now you can bookmark that page so that you can find it again!
Here is a quick look at the game User Interface and what everything does. This guide will be updated as more features are added to the interface.
Basic Game Functions
The main elements of the game interface that you will interact with are:
- Marketplace - This is where you can find all items that can currently be purchased with Coin, Estate Cash, or Reputation Hearts
- Inventory - Stores everything from quest rewards, to energy gifts, to building parts.
- Toolbar - Find the basic game tools here, more information below.
- System Tools - Sound and other system settings can be foudn here, more details below.
- The "Play" Button - Another way to open the scene selector, which can also be done by clicking on Ramsey Manor.
You'll use these often when decorating your estate.
- Sell - Sells items that you choose.*
- Rotate - Rotates the items that you choose.
- Move - Use this to move items on your estate
Using Tools: As you use a tool, the tool icon will change to a red stop sign with an X in the middle. To cancel out of the tool that you are currently using simply click the stop sign
*A small number of quest-related items cannot be sold and may be returned to your inventory when you use this function.
You can change the basic game settings here.